Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #2 Glogster, Part 2 and Some Help

Glogster update...I said I was not giving up and I haven't...although this morning I came VERY close again when my password would not work. Big Red will tell you that!

Of course, it works much better when you finally realize that you NEVER created a password, you never registered for an account, and that is the reason I kept having to start over the other day!

So...be SURE you create your account before starting! You glog will disappear after a very few minutes if you step away...yes, I had that happen to me today!


With an account, you CAN stop working before you are finished, but you will want to save you glog as private...means no one can see it until you are ready for all of it to be seen!


o and btw, a Glogster person read my frustration from my previous post and gave me a help number. So if you need help, 888-GLOGS4U.

So I feel much better about the whole Glogster thing. I am going to shelve my serious project for a bit and play with one not so important...and therefore, needing less attention. I want to get one posted!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are coming around :). Call if you need us. Glogster is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...Inspiring post...

    ReplyDelete