Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #2 Animoto Sample: Bluebonnet Titles

It's no secret that I love Animoto. And I am so impressed how they continue to add more excitement to the site. You can go here to see all kinds of samples that librarians and teachers have shared. Some of them were created way back before some of the features were available, but still serve a purpose. Would you like to add one to the collection? Share the link and I will add it!

PS: Can you guess which title is my favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Your Animoto show was wonderful.!! It was great fun to watch.I must go back and do some more research. All the items on #2 are just so cool!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine frequently don't come out quite as flashy. Did you do the movement (zoom in or down a cover?) I don't remember seeing that option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that happens by put a star on some of the pictures...also being able to adjust the speed

    ReplyDelete