Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #2 Bookr Your Thoughts, Ideas and Even Memories

This is just a quickly thrown together sample of a Bookr possibility. I knew one of my favorite beaches in the world would be available in the picture file...not the best photos I know could be available but enough to get the job done.

The question that has come up and I have it too. How can you use "better" pictures be they yours or someone else's? I think it may be the search term you select. I am pretty sure you have to open an account and upload your personal pictures and add a tag that you can later use to have them come up as bookr choices. I will see if I can find out any information to make these even more personal. Maybe someone who has used it longer can help with this question.

More samples from the tag cloud:

See lots more in the BookrArchive

No comments:

Post a Comment