Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #8: Screen Casting My Attempt Upon the 'Net

All of these sites for making video tutorials present very necessary resources. It only makes sense to capture "how-tos" and save them for others to use. I am trying really hard to get over the feelings I get when I have to listen to my own voice. I am just going to do what I need to do an let it go!

I looked at Screencastle, but could never really get it to start. It might have been the fact I was working on my MAC. I ended up making a sample using Screen-o-matic. Seemed pretty simple although I did "lose" the toolbar and could not end it exactly where I wanted. But I know with practice it will come easier. I also hope to talk to other Beachcombers and see how they handled the details with these things!

So here is my creation.


It is a very small version because of the limitations of the Blog.
I did upload the mp4 file to the Curriculum Wiki sidebar so you could see it in a larger form if you want. Scroll way down the sidebar to How to Grab a picture on the Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment