Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Funny "Thing:" Social Networking in Another World

No avatar, no password, no computer, heck, no electricity needed for this form of social networking!

This company is using 2.0 terms to make a new brand for themselves. I laughed out loud when I saw the first one on TV this week.

Coleman - The Original Social Networking Site

Shared via AddThis

They have a Facebook presence...you can become a fan, not a friend.
They even have Itouch apps!

If you still doubt why 2.0 tools MUST be taught and used in school, let this company's branding program be "real-world" evidence.

It's not the future, it's not fluff, it's now, and like it or not, the 2.0 world is here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. HI VAUGHN, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! I NEEDED TO HAVE FOLLOWED YOU ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE ELEVEN PLUS TO FIND OUT WHAT I MISSED. YOU DISCOVERED SO MUCH MORE THAN I!

    ReplyDelete